Today I attended a seminar about a new tile that does just that. An innovative hydrotect technology, designed to purify the air and remove toxins from the environment has been refined by a German tile manufacture. Photocatalyst oxidizers which utilize titanium dioxide as the catalyst are added to the tile during the firing process of making the tile.
- For residential applications it can be used in kitchens, baths, pool surrounds (tile is frost proof) and just about anywhere you would install tile for your walls or floors.
- For commercial applications, perfect for gyms, locker rooms, hospitals, schools, nursing homes.
- This unique technology is effective against the growth of bacteria, dirt and odors. Decomposes mold and mildew.
- With just water, stubborn dirt like lime scale and grease are removed.
- Environmentally friendly, contributing to the cleanliness of the air we breathe by killing airborne pollutants.
- Safe and non-toxic to humans and animals.
- No harsh cleaners needed, only water & ph neutral cleaners.
- Guaranteed effective for the lifetime of the tile.
- Tiles come in multi sizes, colors, textures, & designs.
If you are considering designing a kitchen or bath, or any room that hydrotect technology tile may be suitable, contact us, or give us a call at 1-914-234-7066 and we can discuss if this new tile may be an option for your design, and how we can help with the project.