Kitchen renovations are often thought of as a BIG project! BUT, with the proper planning and knowledgeable design professionals, the project can be fun, creative AND turnkey for the homeowner.
To help you with some of the mirrored of decisions that need to be made I’ve put together a sample of some of the newest appliances you may want to consider.
I have had the pleasure of creating some awarding winning kitchens, so if you are considering renovating your kitchen please call me for a complementary consultation at 914-234-7066.
Let's Check Out These Top Trends
1.Kohler touchless kitchen faucet – hands -free functionality. The temperature memory enables the faucet to be turned on and off at the same temperature set during the previous usage.
2.Viking Range- 30” wide French door oven. Features side-swing doors that can be opened with one hand, as the companion door opens simultaneously to allow for easy operation. Includes 11 cooking modes including convection.
- Liebherr Refrigerator Drawers – compact undercounter pull out refrigerator drawers that are fully extendable. The refrigerator can be adjusted in height and depth to work with the counter space. A designated bottle shelf and the storage space underneath, which can be divided into two equal-sized compartments.
- Docking Drawer – in-drawer electrical outlets. A variety of charge and power solutions are designed to fit into all types of cabinets, so they can be installed almost anywhere.
- Thermador 60” Pro Range- Coming soon- will be available in several configurations: choose your range top- 6 burners, electric indoor grill or griddle, choose your oven – 2 large double convection or steam + convection ovens. And ventilation – custom insert or wall hood.
- Grohe’s LadyLux3 faucet -features foot control technology which allows the user to switch the water flow on and off with a tap of the foot on the activation plate installed in the toe space of the cabinet.
- LG Electronics Ovens feature Wi-Fi technology which allows homeowners to stay in touch with the appliance through a mobile device. Dinner ready when you are!
- Miele’s- new line of induction cooktops comes in 24”-42”. The 30” & 36” are available frameless for a flush mounted installation. The power flex features combines 2 zones into a 9 x 15” zone for larger pots. The twin booster offers rapid heat-up times. A “keep warm” and “stop & go” functions automatically reduce the power level to the lowest setting, allowing the user to temporarily leave the cooktop unattended. Readers –I’ve left my cooktop unattended for just a minute, got distracted, and almost had a big problem- do not recommend you do this!
Gardens at First Light
Book by Stacy Bass & Judy Ostrow
Gorgeous landscape pictures captured at daybreak behind a dozen private gardens in the Northeast.
Celebrated garden photographer and award-winning artist Stacy Bass went behind the gates of a dozen private gardens in the Northeast to capture these incredible landscapes in the most enchanting light of day.
At Home In the Garden
Book by Carolyne Roehm
A first ever tour of her outdoor living rooms at Weatherstone, her historic Connecticut home. In this exquisitely lush volume, lifestyle legend Carolyne Roehm celebrates her gardens as outdoor living rooms, revealing how she chooses the plants, flowers, and layouts; how she entertains guests with gorgeous table settings and breathtaking arrangements; and how she savors the hours among the blooms.